What is SpeechCoach
SpeechCoach is a pocket-sized fluency tool sold to Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) to help treat those who stutter. Manufactured by the same company that produces SpeechEasy, SpeechCoach gives SLPs more options and increased flexibility in working with their clients who stutter.
SpeechCoach uses Delayed Auditory Feedback (DAF) and Frequency Altered Feedback (FAF) to emulate the effects for choral speech. For years, the use of choral speech has been shown to be an effective tool in reducing stuttering behaviors. With SpeechCoach, SLPs can use these benefits with multiple clients who stutter and therefore increase their ability to maximize time in therapy.
Features and Benefits
- Dual Memory - Save your two favorite settings and switch between them with the push of a button.
- Fully Digital - Allows for precise programming.
- Password Protected - Ensure your personalized settings are locked and protected.
- Rechargeable - Litium-ion battery for years of use.
- Industry Leader - From a company with over 10 years of fluency device experience
- Full Service Support - Staffed with customer service, technical experts and a Speech-Language pathologist.